Qixxit is the perfect mobility planner: Qixxit smartly combines train, bus and flight services to find the best transport connections for you. No matter if you are looking for the best price, the shortest trip or the greatest convenience.
Qixxit was initially introduced in 2014 by Deutsche Bahn, the team at QT Mobilitätsservice GmbH now works on a new release of Qixxit coming in 2017.
We are an international team of transport enthusiasts located in the heart of Europe's startup capital Berlin. With our technology we shape the way people travel today and in the future.
In close collaboration with Backend Engineers, Designers, Marketing and Product professionals, you will design and implement Web Frontend components for the new Qixxit. You will have a keen eye on all aspects that contribute to a well crafted implementation. Your mission is to enable the best user experience while making sure that all deliverables stay true to the goals laid out in the Manifesto for Software Craftsmanship.
- Good knowledge of functional programming and cloud-native development
- A proven track of successful applications in user facing, high-traffic environments, ideally both on Mobile and Desktop
- In-depth knowledge of test-driven development, HTTP and Restful web services
- Experience in consuming and designing Restful APIs
- Enthusiasm for agile methods and devops practices
- A ton of curiosity and joy in learning with and from others
- The mindset of an aspiring craftsperson
- Excellent spoken and written English, German is not a must. If you want this, we will help you learn it though — das wird super, genau :-)
- Work on a unique mobility product that millions of people will use every day
- Join a team of passionate professionals keen on learning new things all the time
- Work in a customer-driven environment with a direct impact on the product
- Enjoy and help shape a culture that fosters personal growth and learning
- Educational and Conference Budget for your self-development
- Almost no hierarchies and quick decision-making process
- The usual suspects: an attractive compensation package including participation in our Employee Stock Options Programme, an amazing office in Berlin-Mitte, free drinks & food,...
- Full support with relocation and visa process
- Work and live in Europe’s most creative city
Shape the future of mobility with us!