Senior Brand Content Manager
Qixxit is the perfect mobility planner: Qixxit smartly combines train, bus and flight services to find the best transport connections for you. No matter if you are looking for the best price, the shortest trip or the greatest convenience.
Qixxit was initially introduced in 2014 by Deutsche Bahn, the team at QT Mobilitätsservice GmbH now works on a new release of Qixxit coming in 2017.
We are an international team of transport enthusiasts located in the heart of Europe's startup capital Berlin. With our technology we shape the way people travel today and in the future.
Our main investor is Deutsche Bahn AG.
We are looking for an amazing Brand Content Manager that will shape the new Qixxit brand and deliver the message to our customers.
As a Brand Content Manager you will be responsible for identifying the Qixxit voice and content strategy for every channel. You are going to create content for each touch point, from Product (web and mobile) to Social Media to all the Marketing channels.
You will own the copy production and visuals selection for the Qixxit mobile apps and website, working closely with the CPO, marketing and designers.
- Exceptional storytelling, brand writing and social marketing skills
- You can produce creative content while being analytical, prioritizing your efforts by potential impact and measuring the effectiveness of the message
- You are able to establish an iconic brand voice and personality by writing unique content and selecting engaging visuals
- Capable of proactively prevent user friction by placing relevant content in the right step of the user funnel
- Experienced in creating, adapting and localizing different content formats, ensuring all marketing activities feel locally relevant and personal
- Deep and strategic understanding of performance marketing and product metrics
- Comfortable with user research and data driven approach
- Excellent written and verbal communicator in both English & German
- Passion! Your job is not only your job!
- Work on a unique mobility product that millions of people will use every day
- Join a team of passionate people keen on learning constantly new things
- Work in an customer-driven environment with a direct impact on the product
- Educational and Conference Budget for your self-development
- Almost no hierarchies and quick decision-making process
- The usual suspects: an attractive compensation package including participation in our Employee Stock Options Programme, an amazing office in Berlin-Mitte, free drinks & food,...
- Work and live in Europe’s most creative city
Shape the future of mobility with us!